Hi, How Can We Help You?

Work Permit

Work Permit

The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (also known as AHPRA) is responsible for the regulation of nurses in Australia. It works with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia to register nurses and students in Australia. There are many options for nurses to continue their professions because of the growing infrastructure and ease that Nurses have to work with the amenities Australia offers.

The application process involves many steps and procedures. To make it smoother, our team has professionals who will guide you through the steps to minimize any loopholes that may occur. There is a huge demand for nurses from overseas. This allows them to have better job prospects and to move permanently to Australia as skilled migrants. Graduates can also become Enrolled Nursing Nurses, which allows them to work in many occupations, including hospitals, community health centers, and residential care facilities.

Dedicated Team

A set of experts dedicated to work for you

Great Support

Our team will answer to all your queries.

Visa Expert Team

Visa Team will help to get a successful visa for an abroad career.


  • A range of documents is required to prove identity. These include Biostatistical pages, change of name documentation (marriage certificates, decree nisi, and deed poll), and a passport-sized photograph taken within the past six months.
  • You need to improve your English language proficiency and will be required to take the IELTS, PTE, OET & TOEFL
  • You can become a nurse in any of these countries if you have a bachelor’s or diploma degree (level 7) and further education.
  • You can apply Visa & immigration branches
  • More than 20+ years of experience of our Lawyer
  • Coaching & Exam Preparation with our center
  • 30+ Country Immigration and Trusted by people
  • Provide Immigration Services Experience Agents

What are the stages to obtain a Work Permit?

  • You must be able to show evidence that you have been a nurse or midwife for at least five years before you submit your application.You will be required to submit professional references that must meet the following criteria:
    One must be written on official letterhead. It should be signed and dated by an official supervisor, who must be a nurse or midwife.

    • The applicant must also show that they have not been subject to disciplinary proceedings, that you are free from any restrictions arising out of mental incapacity, and that you are free from restrictions arising out of physical incapacity.
    • To be able to work and live in Australia, you will need a VISA once you have been registered with AHPRA. VISAs are available to nurses in the following ways: Temporary Skill Shortage Visa; Employer Nomination Scheme (Permanent Visa); Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme [Permanent Visa].
    • Australia is in high demand for nurses with critical skills. Due to the growing number of seniors in the country, the existing healthcare system is under immense pressure to improve health care provisions. To facilitate access to health care facilities in Australia, we offer our services to any Indian nurses and health care workers.