Hi, How Can We Help You?

Visitor Visa

Visitor Visa

  • The United States is made up of 50 states that cover a large area of North America. Alaska lies in the northwest, and Hawaii extends the country’s reach into the Pacific Ocean. New York City, which is a major Atlantic Coast city, is a financial and cultural center. Washington DC is the capital. The Chicago metropolitan area in the Midwest is well-known for its influential architecture. On the west coast, Los Angeles is famous for its filmmaking.

Dedicated Team

The expert team is available to explain the complete process and do the Reg Process.

Great Support

Available all the time to clarify your doubts and keep guiding you.

Expert Visa Team

Visa Team will help to get a successful visa for an abroad career.

Who is it for?

Passport: Your passport validity date must be at least six months beyond the intended stay period in the United States.

Photo by At OFC Appointment, a photo will be taken. (At the time fingerprints are collected)

Invitation letter: Invitation letter from Friends or Family Members in the USA. Invitee passport copy, Visa Copy

Financial Documents:

If you are employed: Payslips for the last 6 months and ITR

Self-employed Original bank statements for Personal and Company from the last 6 months (with seal and signature of the bank), Last 3 Years personal and Company IT returns, Business registration, and brief description about company operations/Revenues.

Retirement proof if you are retired.

For Students: Send a letter to the School

Attend the OFC Appointment. This is for Fingerprints and Photo Collection. The Consulate Interview is on the second day.

Visa fee $160

To begin the process, you will need passport copies and your personal information

  • You can apply Visa & immigration branches
  • More than 20+ years of experience of our Lawyer
  • Coaching & Exam Preparation with our center
  • 30+ Country Immigration and Trusted by people
  • Provide Immigration Services Experience Agents

Documents Required

  • Proof of your tie to your home country
  • Proof of sufficient funds for your visit to The USA
  • ID such as a passport or country resident card
  • A letter of invitation from the person inviting you to come to The USA
  • Proof that you will be staying in USA on a temporary basis

Individuals Must Also:

  • Satisfy an officer that they will leave USA at the end of their stay
  • Show that they have enough money to maintain themselves in USA and to return home
  • Not intend to work or study in The USA
  • Have no criminal history
  • Not be a risk to the security of The USA
  • Be in good health


Disclaimer: There may be other documents and information required. Individuals must obtain a TRV before departure from their home country.