A visit to the United Kingdom needs a Visa which is commonly termed as the Standard Visit Visa which opens one’s doors to travel to the UK with ease. Being an epicenter of trade, commerce, lifestyle, fashion & cultural variations the UK has always been among the top–notched choices to choose the UK for Tourism or business-related purposes.
UK VISIT Visa Details
You can apply for a UK visa online by making an appointment at VFS. The visa process takes between 3-4 weeks. Once issued, you can stay for up to 6 months in Britain. For:
- Visits to family and friends in the UK
- Visit the UK for tourism and leisure
- Medical reasons for a visit to the UK
- Other activities not related to business
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO GET A UK VISITOR VISA
You will need the following documentation to obtain a UK visa for a visit:
- Personal details
- Financial details and salary
- Itinerary and travel history
- You can prove that you have the funds to cover your stay
- You can prove that you are able to pay for your flight from or to the UK
- You will be leaving the UK at the conclusion of your visit.
Eligibility to receive The United Kingdom Visitor visa
- To be eligible for a visa to travel to the country, you must meet the following criteria.
- You must be a true traveler
- You are eligible to pay all expenses. You must have sufficient funds to provide for yourself and your dependents during the stay.
- Reasons to Return –Strong ties with your country will guarantee that you return home after your stay.
- Have good character. You need to have a clean criminal record and good character. For the same, you may need to submit a PCC (Police Clearance Certificate).
- You must be in good health. At least you meet the minimum requirements of the authorities.