Hi, How Can We Help You?

Visiting Visa

Travel to Europe for Tourism

Tourist Schengen Visas allow third-country nationals to enter Schengen Area at a maximum of within a 6-month period, 90 days for the sole purpose of traveling or visiting Europe for pleasure.

Non-European citizens who wish to travel to Europe to tourism purposes may be required to apply to Schengen visas under the “tourist” category.

You need to apply for a Schengen Tourist Visa if your nationality is on the list of countries whose nationals need a Schengen short-stay visa.

Dedicated Team

There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available.

Great Support

There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available.

Government Certified

There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available.
  • We provide Visa & immigration Services
  • More than 10+ years of experienced Professionals
  • Coaching & Exam Preparation with our center

Documents Required

  • These documents are required when applying for a Tourist Schengen Visa
    • Visa application formCompletely filled out with all correct information.
    • Two recent photos. In compliance with the Schengen visa photo criteria.
    • Valid passport. Not older than ten years old and valid for at least three months beyond the planned Schengen stay. To be able to attach the visa sticker, it must contain at least two blank pages.
    • Roundtrip booking or itinerary. The document contains dates and flight numbers to indicate entry and departure from the Schengen region. Find out How to book a flight for a tourist visa Application
    • Travel insurance for health. You can prove that you have bought health insurance that covers your entire stay with minimum of EUR30,000 in medical emergencies. You can purchase the insurance policy online.AXA Schengen, Mondial Care, or Europe Assistance.
    • Accommodation proofDocumentation that proves where you will be staying during your stay in Schengen This could be:
      • Hotel/hostel booking. For the duration of your stay in Schengen, include your name, complete address, and phone number.
      • A rental agreement. You have rented a property in the country where you are staying.
    • Letter from the tour organizer. If you are traveling with a tour company.
    • Evidence of financial resourcesYou have sufficient money to sustain yourself during your stay in Schengen. This could be:
      • Statement from a bank account.
      • Sponsorship LetterIf another person is financially sponsoring your trip into the Schengen Zone. This is often called an Affidavit Of Support.
      • Combination of both.
    • Employment evidence.
      • If you are employed:
        • Employment contract
        • Give permission to the employer
        • Income Tax Return
      • Self-employed
        • A copy of your business license
        • Bank statement for the company in the last 6 months
        • Income Tax Return (ITR).
      • A student can apply for a scholarship:
        • You must show proof of enrolment
        • No Objection Letter from University
    • Travel Itinerary. The details of your trip to Europe.
    • For minors:
      • Birth certificate/proof or custody decree for parents who are divorcing/proof of adoption
      • Letter of consent from parents including passport copies of both parents/legal guardian