Hi, How Can We Help You?

Study Visa

Student Visa

The UK is a world-renowned educational destination. It is home to centuries-old universities, which have a history of producing some of the most talented minds in the world. It is still a top destination for students looking for high-quality education in a friendly educational environment. Visa Architects assists students in every stage of the UK admissions process. Our extensive service package and experience will make your student journey easy and stress-free.

The UK Home Office officially opened its post-study visa (graduate route visa), for international students. After completing their studies, Indian and other international students will be able to work in the UK.

International students can stay in the UK and search for work after they have completed their graduate degree from an accredited university.

Dedicated Team

Expert team is available to explain the complete process and do the Process

Great Support

Available all the time to clarify your doubts, and keep guiding you

Visa Expert Team

Visa Team will help to get the Successful visa for your Abroad Career


  • Valid passport or other travel documentation
  • You will need to provide proof of funds in order to cover your living expenses during your course
  • CAS Reference Number – Confirmation Of Acceptance for Study
  • Documents required to obtain the CAS
  • Photographs in the color of passport size
  • Screening for Tuberculosis is possible if necessary
  • If there are additional requirements, your University will inform you.
  • We can Provide Visa & immigration Services
  • More than 10+ years of experienced Professionals
  • Coaching for IELTS/PTE & Exam Preparation with our center
  • 10+ Country Immigration and Trusted by people


Student applicant

  • Students must be at least 18 years old
  • Students studying a full-time undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree at a university recognized by the United Nations are permitted to work part-time during the term, up to 20 hours per week, and full-time during holidays.
  • Every higher education institution has distinct semesters that run throughout the academic year. Each semester includes breaks for holidays. You can still work full-time during these breaks if you choose.


While dependent visa holders are allowed to work in the UK, they cannot work as doctors-in-training. Your dependent spouse who is skilled and has been sponsored by a Tier 2 employer, will be allowed to switch to a Tier 1 General Visa.