Hi, How Can We Help You?

Study Visa

Student Visa

All Indian students have the opportunity to study in New Zealand. However, as a condition of entry, you will need to apply for a student visa. The type of study and the length of your stay will determine which visa you require.

Dedicated Team

The expert team is available to explain the complete process and do the Reg Process.

Great Support

Available all the time to clarify your doubts and keep guiding you.

Visa Expert Team

Visa Team will help to get a successful visa for an abroad career.

Documentation required for New Zealand’s Fee-Paying Student Visa

You will need the following to apply for a New Zealand visa:

    • Your passport must be valid for at most three months following your stay in New Zealand.
    • A letter from a New Zealand education provider confirming acceptance must include details about the course’s minimum duration and total tuition fees. The course must also be approved by New Zealand Qualifications Authority
    • A place offer from an educational institution that has been approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority
    • If you are under 18 years old, a written guarantee from an institution that you will be able to find suitable accommodation in New Zealand.
    • You must have proof of sufficient funds or a return flight ticket to your country.
  • We provide Visa & immigration Services
  • More than 10+ years of experienced Professionals
  • Coaching IELTS,PTE & Exam Preparation with our center
  • 10+ Country Immigration and Trusted by people

Additional documentation could include:

      • Documents for academic preparation such as transcripts and diplomas, degrees, or certificates
      • Current application form – student visa application form
      • Visa application fee
      • Receipt for tuition fee showing payment up to date
      • Photographs in passport-sized sizes

It may be necessary to prove that you have enough funds to pay for your living expenses during your stay. For a full year of studies, you will need to prove that you have NZ$ 15,000 or NZ$ 1,250 per month. This could include:

      • A scholarship program
      • Statements from banks
      • Sponsorship to pay for accommodation and other living expenses
      • After completing your course, you must provide evidence that you have left New Zealand. However, this can be in the form of flight tickets.
      • If you are 17 years old or older and intend to study for longer than 24 months, a police certificate is required. A police certificate is a document used to prove good character.
      • A certificate of X-rays – You will need a chest X-ray if your stay in New Zealand is longer than six months or you are a citizen of a country that has a high rate of tuberculosis or you have spent more than three months in the past five years in a country where there is a high incidence.
      • Complete medical exam

It is possible that you will be required to attend a personal interview at the New Zealand consulate or embassy.