The Irish Government offers an opportunity for all Indian students to attend a course in the country, however as a condition is a need for an initial student visa. The visa you will require is dependent on your age and the nature of the study you would like for in Ireland.
Student Visa Requirements:
The documentation needed to support the Student Visa in Ireland includes:
- Valid Passport
- The letter of acceptance from university or college
- Documentation of the payment of tuition and registration fees.
- Documentation of financial assets
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Visa and Study Permit
- The evidence should be used to explain any deficiencies in the educational background of the applicant
- English Proficiency
- Your university will let you be aware of any additional requirements if they exist prior to the time you apply
Work Authorization for Students:
The eligibility requirements are:
- Students must be at least 18 years old
- Students who are not from the EU who have Stamp 2 authorization to stay are permitted to work temporary jobs. They can work as much as 20 hours per week during term times or up to forty hours per week during holidays.
- Postgraduate students from outside the EU/EEA who are working on their dissertations after they have passed their exams cannot spend more than 20 part-time hours each week during the college’s summer break since they are still considered in the GNIB as full-time studies.