Hi, How Can We Help You?

Study Visa


There are many options for international students when it comes down to studying in Australia. It is renowned for its quality of education, variety of courses, and opportunities to work after graduation. Australian universities excel in research and are known for their excellence in education and science.

  • India’s most renowned destination for international students
  • Qualified internationally accredited qualifications
  • Students from abroad have rights
  • Linguistic diversity
  • Monetary assistance from the Government
  • Good job opportunities in a rapidly growing economy
  • A degree that is internationally valued
  • Amazing Climate & Outdoor Lifestyle

Australia is home to some of the best-ranked universities in the world. The QS World University Ranking report 2020 shows that Australia has eight of the top-ranked universities in the world.

There are many courses offered in the country, and they cover a range of subjects. The tuition fees are much lower than in the US and UK. Australian universities offer a four-year post-study permit that is valid for students. This permit can be used to help you obtain permanent residence in Australia.

The high quality and standards of instruction at Australian universities is a hallmark of Australian universities. They are widely recognized around the globe. The low cost of living in Australia is another advantage. Part-time work is possible for students while they study, which can help to pay part of their tuition fees. Students can also apply for scholarships that will lower the cost of a course.

Students choose to study in Australia due to its rising economy and promising job opportunities after they complete their studies.

Dedicated Team

The expert team is available to explain the complete process and do the Reg Process.

Great Support

Available all the time to clarify your doubts and keep guiding you.

Visa Expert Team

Visa Team will help to get a successful visa for an abroad career.

Australia Study visa

It is much easier to obtain a visa for Australia than in other countries. To be eligible for a visa, students who wish to study in Australia need to meet certain criteria. You can apply for Subclass 500 visa once you have completed a full-time course.

  • The Student visa (Subclass 500 visa) allows the holder to:
  • Register for a course to take part in an eligible course
  • Take your family to Australia
  • Online application for visas in Australia or abroad
  • You can travel to and from the country.
  • Once your course begins, you can work up to 40 hours per week
  • You can request an extension for the visa for up to five years.

Processing time:

Before you submit your visa application, ensure you have met all eligibility requirements. Your visa application will take approximately four weeks to process. The visa application can be made up to 124 days prior to the start of your course. You can also travel to the country up until 90 days before your course begins.

You can apply for the Subclass 500 visa if you have dependents. You must include your dependents in your visa application, even if they are not available immediately. They may not be eligible later for a dependent visa if they don’t.

  • You can apply Visa & immigration
  • More than 10+ years of experienced Visa Experts
  • Coaching for IELTS,PTE & Exam Preparation
  • 10+ Country Immigration and Trusted by people

Apply for the Subclass 500 Visa

Step 1: Before you submit your application, gather all the necessary documents.

Step 2: You must provide documentation to prove your identity and character.

Step 3: Online application for visa

Step 4: The authorities will notify you that they have received the visa application.

Step 5: The outcome of your visa application will be notified to you.

Clear your English language exam

You will need to take an English proficiency test if English is not your first language. Take the IELTS test to be eligible for visa applications. Keep the results of the tests handy.

For your CoE, apply to universities

After you have been selected for a course you will be sent an offer letter by the college. After accepting the offer, you will need to sign a confirmation and pay the tuition fees. You will then receive a Confirmation Of Enrolment (CoE) This document is necessary to process your visa request.

Apply to your visa

Next, you will need to apply for your visa. These documents must be included in your visa application.

Certificate of Electronic Confirmation Of Enrolment (eCoE).

Statement on Genuine Temporary Entrants (GTE).

Financial Requirements You can finance your studies (funds that cover your return airfare, tuition fees and a sum of AU$18610 per annum)

Results of the English Proficiency Test

Australian approved insurance coverage for health

Verification of criminal records


There are many deadlines to apply for universities in Australia. These timelines can be used in general.

Take 1: Semester 1 – This is the main intake and it begins in February.

Intake Semester 2 – It starts in July intake


Student applicant

Students must be at least 18 years old

Students from other countries can work up to 20 hours per week while they are studying in Australia.

Working as an academic assistant is an exception. Academic assistants can work for as many days as they like.

They cannot be self-employed, or work as freelancers.

Students can apply for the Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) after graduation. Based on the applicant’s coursework and the category, the visa will be granted.


In general, the rights of a spouse are the same as those of a spouse who is in Australia. If the spouse is already in Australia and has the right to work, then the spouse who arrives to join them will have the same rights. However, only holders of a work permit can apply for dependent visas.


Student visa details:

Subclass 500 is the category for student visas to Australia.

Only if you are enrolled in a course or part thereof on a full-time basis, will you be eligible for a Student Visa.

Visas are valid for a maximum of five years.

A registered course is an education/training course that has been offered by a registered university/institute with the Australian government.

You must register the course you are interested in with the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students.

Issued an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment certificate (eCoE), which is used to confirm your enrolment at an Australian University.

Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE), this is proof that you intend to travel to Australia to study, and not settle down.

Four recent passport-sized photographs

Notarized or certified copies of transcripts/documents of academic results

Overseas Student Health Cover is approved by the Australian government. This health insurance provides basic hospital and medical coverage. This insurance can be purchased through your university.

Tests in English such as TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE results if you’re not a native English speaker

Documentation of sufficient monetary resources to cover all expenses during the study period

If applicable, proof that you are of civil status

If there are additional requirements, your University will inform you.

Financial requirements – To get your student visa, you will need to prove that you have sufficient funds to pay for your travel and course fees.

You must provide a certificate to show that you are a good character.

You must provide proof of payment for visa fees.

The university that you were selected for will inform you if there are additional requirements.