UK Nursing Registration
If you are a medical pursuant and looking for a broad career as a nurse or medical staffing then opting for a fulfilling and resourceful location for working stands at utmost priority. The United Kingdom has the best range of medical services to offer and so is for medical staff. The United Kingdom encourages an adequate workforce and the ones willing to migrate to the United Kingdom to render support or pursue a career as a nurse in the UK. An adequate consultation is massively required when a satisfactory work permit is concerned. We provide a range of Registration services for Medical & healthcare Nurses to get Registered Nurse in The UK.
1. One must register with the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC)
2. They can then apply to be on the NMC Register, providing they meet its standards.
3. The NMC will compare the training in your country with that required in the United Kingdom, outside European Union under the Overseas Nursing Programme(ONP).
4. For an aspiring nurse there is a minimum language proficiency requirement that needs to be achieved which means an IELTS score of at least 6.5 bands in each section. A 20-day program of protected learning is mandatory to be attended.
5. A basic educational requirement has to be met.
There are categorically Tier 1 & Tier 2 work permit visas for nurses category, which is the popular choice for nurses immigration, one would require a minimum of 70 points to score to qualify under the category of Tier 2 work permit. Additional 30 points are accredited with a job letter in the form of a sponsorship letter. Thereafter there will be an extra 20 points allocated if you will be earning a decent salary and allowance after immigrations as per your designated employment letter. An additional advantage that the UK provides is the average decent salary for a nurse in the United Kingdom is 20,000 pounds inclusive of allowances, and it makes the candidate eligible for the extra 20 points in the assessment grid simultaneously. Our team assists our clients in increasing the scores by means of navigating via increasing their proficiency in English.