Hi, How Can We Help You?

H1B Visa

H-1B visas are for individuals who work in fields that require exceptional knowledge. They must have a bachelor’s degree in the specified field or a minimum of it. The US H-1B visa allows US companies to hire graduate-level workers in specialties such as IT, finance, and accounting. The H-1B visa can be used for professional-level jobs that require a bachelor’s or higher degree. A person who does not hold a bachelor’s degree may be able to show that they have the equivalent degree through work experience or other qualifications.

Dedicated Team

The expert team is available to explain the complete process and do the Reg Process.

Great Support

Available all the time to clarify your doubts and keep guiding you.

Government Certified

Visa Team will help to get a successful visa for an abroad career.


To be eligible to accept a job in a specialty occupation, you must meet the following criteria:

    • Must have earned a U.S. bachelor’s degree or higher in the specialty occupation from an accredited college/university
    • You must have a foreign degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree or higher with specific knowledge in the occupation.
    • You must be able to practice your specialty occupation in full and in the state where you intend to work.
    • You must have the ability to obtain the required education, training, or experience that will allow you to be progressively responsible in the specific specialization.

Our experts will guide you through the process and help you with documentation and processing. This will preserve your valuable time and allow you to achieve your future goals.

  • We do Visa & immigration Services
  • More than 20+ years of experience of our Lawyer
  • Coaching & Exam Preparation with our center
  • 10+ Country Immigration and Trusted by people