The Land of Kangaroos offers a wonderful place to experience nature and is ideal for tourists.
There are three types of Visa: Tourist Visitor, Business Visitor, and Sponsored Family Visitor.
Australia is home to many attractions you should not miss.
You will need to have the following documents: a valid passport, bank statement for the last three months, and a health check-up certificate.
Our Roles & Responsibilities
We handle the filing, review, and analysis of all documents. Then we proceed with the application process. We offer our assistance in Submitting Application to VFS, which will insure your trip with Insurance and security measures.
- Passport: Original passport with a minimum of six months validity.
- To prove your travel history, attach old passports.
- Not Acceptable: Handwritten passports and damaged passports VFS/Consulate
- Visa Application Form
- Covering letter on company letterhead, with seal and sign
- Austrian invitation letter
- Financial Documents:
- Employed: Details of the work contract, 6 months’ original bank statement, seal and signature from the bank, last 3 years IT Returns.
- Self-employed: Original bank statements for the last 3 months of Personal and Company (With signature and seal from the bank), The last 3 years personal IT returns, business registration, and a brief description about company operations/revenues.
- Copy of company registration
- Optional – Air Ticket & Hotel
- You will need to attach your day-to-day itinerary if you stay for more than 30 consecutive days
- To submit documents and provide biometric data, the applicant must visit VFS Center.
- Notice: This list is not exhaustive and may change from Case to Case. Additional documents might be required.