Nursing Immigration allows students from different countries to join a full-time college or university in Canada. He has to take up the course, which can be culminated into a diploma or degree. The college or university should be accredited and listed under Designated Learning Institute (DLI).
If you are a medical pursuant and looking for a broad career as a nurse or medical staffing then opting for a fulfilling and resourceful location for working stands at utmost priority. The United Kingdom has the best range of medical services to offer and so is for medical staff. The United Kingdom encourages an adequate workforce and the ones willing to migrate to the United Kingdom to render support or pursue a career as a nurse in the UK. An adequate consultation is massively required when a satisfactory work permit is concerned. We provide a range of Registration services for Medical & healthcare Nurses to get Registered Nurse in The UK.
1. One must register with the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC)
2. They can then apply to be on the NMC Register, providing they meet its standards.
3. The NMC will compare the training in your country with that required in the United Kingdom, outside European Union under the Overseas Nursing Programme(ONP).
4. For an aspiring nurse there is a minimum language proficiency requirement that needs to be achieved which means an IELTS score of at least 6.5 bands in each section. A 20-day program of protected learning which is mandatory to be attended.
5. • A basic educational requirement has to be met.
There are categorically Tier 1 & Tier 2 work permit visas for nurses category, which is the popular choice for nurses immigration, one would require a minimum of 70 points to score to qualify under the category of Tier 2 work permit. Additional 30 points are accredited with a job letter in the form of a sponsorship letter. Thereafter there will be an extra 20 points allocated if you will be earning a decent salary and allowance after immigrations as per your designated employment letter. An additional advantage that the UK provides is the average decent salary for a nurse in the United Kingdom is 20,000 pounds inclusive of allowances, and it makes the candidate eligible for the extra 20 points in the assessment grid simultaneously. Our team assists our clients in increasing the scores by means of navigating via increasing their proficiency in English.
Regulation of nurses in Australia is on the basis of the alliance as Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency, commonly known as AHPRA, works in partnership with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) to regulate Australian nurses, midwives, and nursing and midwifery students and get registered in Australia. Varied options are present for Nurses to carry on their respective professions due to the rising infrastructure and ease for Nurses to work with amenities that Australia as a country offers. Numerous steps and procedures are involved during the application process which demands high accuracy to smoothen this our team is equipped with professionals to bring along the steps minimizing the loopholes which would occur henceforth during the application process. The growing demand provides a great opportunity for overseas qualified nurses to get enhanced job prospects or move to Australia permanently as a complete skilled migrant. Another option is that graduates become Enrolled Nurses which can work in numerous occupations including hospitals, residential care facilities, medical centers, and community health centers.
1. An applicant would require a range of 'proof of identity documents including Biostatistical pages of your passport, Change of name documentation (marriage certificate, decree nisi, deed poll) & A passport-sized photo taken in the last six months.
2. One needs to improve proficiency in the English language and are required to appear for IELTS, PTE, OET,& TOEFL If you are qualified as a nurse in one of the following countries with a bachelor degree (at level 7) or a diploma (level 5) as well as further education.
3. One must be in a position to provide evidence of having practiced as a nurse or midwife in the five years prior to submitting your application.
4. You will be required to submit professional references that must meet the following criteria: One must be on official letterhead, Be written by a direct supervisor who is a nurse or midwife, should be dated & contain an official signature.
5. Applicant must also prove that there have been no previous proven disciplinary proceedings against you, that there are no restrictions on arising from mental incapacity, that there are no restrictions on you arising from physical incapacity, that you have no criminal history which would preclude you from working as a nurse or midwife in Australia. Once you are registered with AHPRA as a nurse you then need a VISA to be allowed to live and work in Australia. There are a number of VISA s available for Nurses like Temporary Skill Shortage Visa, Employer Nomination Scheme ( Permanent Visa) & Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Permanent Visa).
New Zealand, the land of long white cloud is also a welcoming land for innumerable health workers, medical staff, and nurses. Each one of us wishes to work at a place where your work would be valued complemented with competitive pay. New Zealand helps to expand the dreams of many and of medical practitioners along with. As the leading overseas consultancy in India, we have been offering opportunities for different nursing programs that lead to New Zealand nursing registration and job opportunities. There are different ways an Overseas Nurse could get registered in New Zealand and excel in the nursing profession in New Zealand. We provide guidance throughout all the technicalities of immigrating, licensing, and relocation processes.
1. Registered nurses who have gained their registration outside New Zealand must apply mandatorily to the Nursing Council of New Zealand to practice in New Zealand.
2. Assessment of the applicants is done individually by the Nursing Council. There is no system of reciprocal registration or enrolment, except for Australian applicants.
3. Overseas nurses wishing to work in New Zealand may need to apply to the New Zealand Immigration Service for a work visa
4. New Zealand offers a huge variety of recreational, cultural, and leisure experiences. Qualification: B.Sc. / Post B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Nursing Work Experience: Minimum 2 years as a Registered Nurse in the last 5 years
5.English Language Requirements: Any one of the below tests are acceptable IELTS score of overall and Individual 7OET B a minimum score of 350 for each band.
New Zealand Registered Nurses could indulge in a high standard of living and are one of the most respected professions in the country. Being a registered nurse comes with many benefits attached, primarily could start working as soon as you gain registration, upon employer sponsorship. Eligibility for PR as nurses is given priority due to the shortage. You could also avail to practice in the best health care organizations. Maintaining a Standard of living by settling and providing your family a sound ecosystem to evolve into.
Ireland has currently started offering opportunities for Nurses immensely with an option to get diverse exposure. Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) has established a mandatory two-part competency test for Nurses and Midwives seeking registration in the UK. These tests are applicable to all professionals who have been trained beyond United Kingdom’s territory and India also. Immigrating to Ireland for serving in the health care system can turn out to be worthwhile and rewarding for many by Immigrating to Canada.
1. IF you are a nurse aspiring to work in the UK, you should commence the process by registering with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
2. One must meet the following eligibility criteria of Qualification: GNM / B.Sc. / Post B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Nursing
3. Work Experience: Minimum 1 year as a Registered Nurse in the last five years
4. English Language Requirements: Any one of the below tests is acceptable. (Clubbing scores are acceptable, but note that two test sittings must not be more than six months apart. Please check for eligibility of your clubbing scores.)An IELTS score of overall and individual 7 (no band less than 6.5) A 6.5 score in the Writing section of the test is acceptable alongside a 7.0 score in each of the Reading, Listening, and Speaking sections of the test. OET B for Reading, Listening, and Speaking and C+ for Writing are accepted from 28th Jan 2020, with the retrospective effect which is subject to 2 years.
There are a few tests of competence are designed to measure the candidates against the current UK pre-registration standards, and judge their skills and competencies in professional nursing or midwifery. The first part of this test is the CBT (Computer-Based Test), which is conducted at Pearson VUE test centers in one’s own home country. The second part of the test is the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE), which will be conducted at designated centers across the UK. For Immigration to Ireland get in touch with us and get a worthwhile demography for your immigration as per your requirements.
Why Choose Visa Architects.
Our immigration services ensure smooth operation with the paper works needed. You as an individual would not have to worry much about the immigration process or its possibilities. We offer a faster and premium service with no extra costs.
Visa Architects is a highly credible and licensed immigration firm. The tremendously experienced law team has the knowledge of every changing immigration process, for getting legal document processing done without any hiccups.
It's always good to know where you stand in the immigration process. This eligibility assessment lets you know what are your shortcomings and how do you go about improving the score.
Getting a visa is just half the work done. Once done you would have to make sure the tickets and other prerequisites need to be fulfilled. At Visa Architects, we lessen your burden regarding this and any other issues.
We offer a complete, end-to-end solution. Every individual applying through us gets a dedicated counselor, who guides him/her about the documents, options, and all the related formalities. We do ensure transparency in all the page work being done.
Going abroad for the first time comes with its own sets of worries. It could be regarding accommodation, food, and safety. We take care of all these essential services so that you can concentrate on the important tasks at hand.
Who are in extreme love with the eco-friendly system.
I came to meet Vishy under fortunate circumstances and it was by chance that I mentioned my PR application which still needed the IELTS exam to be completed. Nevertheless, the care extended towards the application was impeccable. Going over the documents and suggesting the right approach to get the job done is what he does the best. Once the case is taken up, it is brought to closure with great results by all means and I stand to serve as a testimonial to it. He is great at his job and he serves it well with utmost care and vigilance.
I had earlier applied for a Canadian visa thru another consultant and the experience was very very disappointing, my application was refused. Then I contacted Visa Architects, they initially itself gave me the confidence that I would get the desired Visa. Their documentation process is very meticulous, this is to only ensure that there is no information or documents missed out. It seemed as a task but it was for my own benefit and the end result, my Visa was granted. They have a team of professionals having legal knowledge about Visa documentation and processes so the applicant does not have to worry, just follow and provide what they are asking for.. I would definitely recommend their services to family and friends.
I visited here for getting Visa to Singapore. Provided good support throughout the process. If anybody planning for visa, immigration or English international courses visa Architects is preferable.
The best thing about Visa Architects is that they are very clear in answering all your clarifications/questions, which help the candidates to decide whether to go ahead with their plan or not.They even do a pre-qualification assessment free of cost which, in my experience was quite accurate.
Very professional and helpful in guiding to the right direction. Really appreciated their approach against understanding clients' queries and giving proper advice towards building confidence level. Amazing and wonderful experience in dealing with them
We were very happy to associate with Visa Architects to process our visa application for Canada. After dealing with them we realized that one cannot just apply for visa for Canada thru any and every agent or consultant. Visa Architects have a team of professionals giving the correct guidance and advice. For all our future requirements of visas we will definitely go thru Visa Architects and also refer them to our friends and colleagues.
Best thing about visa architects is that they are not group of consultants BUT they are group of Canadian Immigration Lawyers. And I was very happy with their End to End service. Want to immigrate to Canada they are the BEST.
Completely reliable, 100% Professional and full trust worthy. If you are looking for an immigration consultant who can deliver result, then don't look any where else.
They give genuine information and explains everything in detail. A big thanks to visa architect